Labels

Monday, March 22, 2010

Bret Hart Write in his Facebook Account


It's one week until WrestleMania and I have to admit to being totally pumped up. Phoenix has always been a great place for me over the years.
My last memory being there was back in 1999 with WCW where I vaguely recall winning the WCW tag-team belts with none other than Bill Goldberg. I don't remember losing them ever anywhere, but like everything in WCW, nothing made much sense.
On a better note, it was great seeing my pal, Stone Cold, last week on Raw. We talked for some time about our old WrestleMania 13 match and how great it was.
Steve looked terrific and was excited about his acting career. We left things off that he might come visit me in Hawaii and try to help me with some of the wild pigs tearing up my neighborhood down there. I also had a long look back with Kevin Dunn and Pat Patterson after Raw last week. We had some nice reflections on Owen that reminded us all what a tragic loss his passing was. We had some laughs too, and Pat laughed until he cried. All in all, it as a great night for me in San Diego last week.
I stopped by to visit and give a pep talk to the Hitmen before the first game of the playoffs against the Moose Jaw Warriors. I rarely do this but I made an exception. I stammered a few words about them being Andre the Giant and that Moose Jaw was Barry Horrowitz.
That seemed to blow up in my face completely as the Hitmen lost, and then lost again last night. On Friday night, I stopped by to see my pal Joe Thornton and the San Jose Sharks. They had just lost a close one against the Flames and Joe called out with a smile that maybe I should give them a pep talk. I said, "no more pep talks for me." Anyway, I gotta run to the airport, taking my son Blade down like the good old days again. Thanks again to my great fans all over the world for being in my corner these past three months. I'll never forget it nor will I let you down next Sunday. WrestleMania, here I come!-Bret
P.S. I will have a WrestleMania week sale at my online store starting on Wednesday this week, check brethart.com/store . THANKS HITMAN FANS!

No comments:

Post a Comment